These terms apply to the entire contents of this website under the domain name www.clickmarketplace.co.uk and to any correspondence by e-mail between us and you.
Please read these terms carefully before using the Website. Using the Website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use the Website.
This Website is owned and operated by Bargain Foods Holdings Ltd trading under Click Marketplace, registered in England under company number 10864429 (“Click Marketplace”). Registered offices at Station Works, Station Road, Four Ashes, Wolverhampton, WV10 7BU
Tel : 0121 630 3112 Email: email@example.com
- You may access most areas of the Website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of the Website are only open to you if you register
- By accessing any part of the Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted these terms in full. If you do not accept these terms in full, you must leave the Website immediately.
- Bargain Foods may revise these terms at any time by updating this posting. You should check the Website from time to time to review the then current terms, because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages on the Website.
- We are a retailer to the general public and do not supply wholesale.
- While Click Marketplace endeavour to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, Click Marketplace shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the Click Marketplace's control.
- Each registration is for a single user only. Click Marketplace does not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
- Only one account per household is allowed, additional accounts will not qualify for discounts or other promotions. The oldest account is deemed to be the operational account.
- Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you.
- The Website is provided free of charge and without warranties or guarantees. While Click Marketplace endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, Click Marketplace does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Website. Information contained on the Website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical mistakes. Click Marketplace may update or make changes to the material on the Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the Website may be out of date, and Click Marketplace makes no commitment to update such material.
- The material on the Website is provided on an as is basis, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind either express or implied. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Click Marketplace provides you with the Website on the basis that Click Marketplace excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions as to non-infringement, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms might have effect in relation to the Website.
- You accept the risk that data transmitted electronically to Click Marketplace via the Website or otherwise may be intercepted before reaching Click Marketplace or accessed from Click Marketplace's data storage means by third parties unauthorised by Click Marketplace and may be exploited unlawfully by the said unauthorised third parties. Click Marketplace does not assume responsibility for guarding against the acts of the said unauthorised third parties.
- Click Marketplace, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website) and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, anticipated savings, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort including without limitation negligence contract or otherwise) in connection with the Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses, worms, Trojan horses, logic bombs or other malicious or technologically harmful items that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website, or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website.
Nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit Click Marketplace's liability for:
- Death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); or
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- Any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under any applicable law.
- If your use of material on the Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
Placing an Order
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure that the order is correct before proceeding with payment. Orders cannot be amended once the payment has been taken. (to return an item ordered in error see point 9.c.ii)
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure that the address on the order is correct before proceeding with payment (see point 5.d)
- Due to the terms and conditions in place with Click Marketplace suppliers, limitations are set on (some) items. Where a limitation is set, Click Marketplace are unable to lift this.
Food Past the Best Before Date
- Click Marketplace could sell food that is close to or past its Best Before Date; all Best Before Dates are advertised on each individual item page and when hovering over the item on desktop
- It is the customers responsibility to check any date before purchasing; if you are unsure of the Best Before Date please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the item and request.
- Click Marketplace reserves the right to refund an item that has passed the Best Before Date, where this has been correctly advertised.
- Although we take great care in ensuring items are advertised correctly, and when picking/packing our orders to ensure that they are packed safely, mistakes can happen.
- If you find that the order is missing an item/items, please email us on email@example.com, please include your name, order number and missing item.
- Any missing items must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. Click Marketplace reserves the right to refuse a refund or replacement for any issues raised after this time.
- All refunds are automatically provided as credit to the Click Marketplace account, however this can be manually processed back to the payment method if requested.
- Refunds to the payment method can only be processed within 60 days of the initial report, after which this will remain as account credit.
- In the unfortunate circumstance that the missing item(s) values at less than £7.50, Click Marketplace can only provide a credit or refund for the item(s) and a replacement will not be offered. Click Marketplace are unable to replace items to addresses outside of UK Mainland and only a credit/refund will be offered.
- Click Marketplace are only able to provide a like for like replacement, meaning that if the missing item(s) is no longer in stock then an alternative item cannot be sent instead.
- If you find that the order contains damages, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, please include your name, order number, damaged item(s) and photo evidence.
- Any damaged items must be reported within 48 hours of the delivery. Click Marketplace reserves the right to refuse a refund or replacement for any issues raised after this time.
- All refunds are automatically provided as credit to the Click Marketplace account, however this can be manually processed back to the payment method if requested.
- If evidence is requested and not provided, Click Marketplace reserves the right to refuse a refund or replacement.
- Refunds to the payment method can only be processed within 60 days of the initial report, after which this will remain as account credit
- In the unfortunate circumstance that the damaged item(s) values at less than £7.50, Click Marketplace can only provide a credit or refund for the item(s) and a replacement will not be offered. Click Marketplace are unable to replace items to addresses outside of UK Mainland and only a credit/refund will be offered.
- Click Marketplace are only able to provide a like for like replacement, meaning that if the damaged item(s) is no longer in stock then an alternative item cannot be sent instead.
Incorrect Best Before Date
- If you find that the order contains an item(s) that has a different Best Before Date to the one advertised, please email us on email@example.com or open a ticket on ?Contact and Help? with your name, order number, incorrect item(s) and photo evidence
- Click Marketplace reserves the right to request a collection of the item(s) (see point 2 a.1) and reserves the right to refuse a refund if the collection cannot be arranged.
- Click Marketplace reserves the right to refuse a refund if no evidence of the error is supplied.
Delivery and Charges
- Click Marketplace offer a next day delivery service.
- Next Day Shipping next day shipping can only be guaranteed when the order is placed before 2pm.
- If an incorrect address is confirmed for the delivery on your profile, and the delivery is made to this address, Click Marketplace reserves the right to refuse a refund if the order has been delivered.
- If an order has been delivered to an incorrect address but signed for in the name of the customer, it is the customers responsibility to raise this with the local police authority.
- Delivery times and dates can fluctuate, so please do not book time off of work to receive the order. Click Marketplace is unable to offer compensation if delivery does not arrive on the estimated time/date; additionally Click Marketplace cannot offer compensation for other costs incurred to receive the item, such as time off of work.
- Free Shipping: Makes shipping free for a standard one box order for the UK mainland (normally £5.49). Premium UK delivery areas (Highlands etc), international orders and orders exceeding one box will see a £5.49 deduction from the final shipping cost. Basket spend must exceed £40.00. Multi-box shipping deals are available in England, Wales and parts of Scotland only.
- As per the terms and conditions of Click Marketplace contracted carriers, the delivery driver is required to deliver the order to the main entrance of the building only due. It is the delivery driver's discretion if the order is taken past this point.
Free Collection Orders
- Click Marketplace offers free collection from our midlands based distribution centre, for customers in the surrounding area. If a customer qualifies for free collection, this option will show at the delivery section of checkout.
- Collection from Click Marketplace is available Monday - Friday, between 8am - 4pm.
- Click Marketplace will send an email to the customer when the order is ready for collection; it is the customer responsibility to ensure that this is collected within 2 weeks of the original email.
- Click Marketplace reserves the right to cancel any collection order if this has not been collected after 2 weeks of the original notification; an email will be sent to the customer confirming the cancellation.
- All uncollected and cancelled orders will be automatically credited to the Click Marketplace account, with £2.50 being deducted from the credit value as a processing fee.
- Credit can be refunded to the payment method for up to 60 days after the cancellation email is sent. Click Marketplace reserves the right to refuse a refund to the payment method after this time.
- All cancellations will incur a £2.50 processing charge, which will be deducted from the order value when refunded
- If you wish to cancel your order for a refund, this must be requested within 24 hours of the order being placed.
- Click Marketplace reserves the right refuse a refund of the delivery charges on orders cancelled after 24 hours.
- If an order is cancelled after dispatch, the courier may still attempt the delivery. Should delivery be attempted it is the customers responsibility to refuse this with the driver. If a cancelled order is accepted at the delivery, the customer will be charged for the collection fee in order to return this.
- Refunds for orders cancelled after being shipped will not be issued until the order is received back at the Click Marketplace warehouse.
- Cancelled orders can be credited back to the Click Marketplace account to use on a future order, or refunded back to the payment method.
- Photos used on the website are for illustrative purposes only, and should not be used as an exact representation of the item(s) that will be delivered.
- Click Marketplace reserves the right to mark an item as out of stock after the order is placed and stop the item(s) being picked and packed. For any items that are marked as out of stock on the order, a credit will be added to your Click Marketplace account. The credit can be automatically refunded to the payment method when a request is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Marketplace reserves the right to cancel any order up to the point of delivery of the order and issue a full refund. Reasons for this cancellation can include, but are not limited to:
- Incorrect pricing. Due to the sometimes volatile market for our products, sometimes there are major fluctuations in price. Therefore, we reserve the right to remove any item from any order and provide a full refund to the customer for that item.
- Potentially fraudulent order. Before shipping orders, we run a check to make sure they are legitimate. If the check fails, we may cancel your order.
- Click Marketplace reserves the right to cancel any issued discount code or promotions at any point without prior notice.
- In the event of a malfunction on an advertised promotion Click Marketplace reserve the right to withdraw this promotion or refuse the application of this promotion to a order.
- Click Marketplace reserves the right to refuse custom at any point without prior notice.
- Credit added to accounts for reasons excluding missing or damaged items Bargain Foods reserve the right to refuse a refund on this credit.
- Click Marketplace are willing to arrange a collection at no additional fee to the customer under the following circumstances:
- a.i. the incorrect date is advertised
- a.ii. The wrong item has been received
- a.iii. The item is not the size/weight advertised
- a.iv. The item is faulty, and cannot be used
- a.iv.1. Any items returned to due being faulty will be tried/tested. Click Marketplace reserves the right to deduct £8.50 from the refund to cover collection charges, if the item is found to be in working condition
- a.v. The order has been damaged in transit, and a full refund is requested.
- Photo evidence is required before a free collection can be arranged. Click marketplace reserve the right to refuse a collection at no additional fee until photo evidence is presented. Click Marketplace also reserves the right to refuse free collection for any reasons other than those stated above and the customer will be required to pay a fee for the collection charge before this is arranged. Circumstances where the customer is required to fulfil the collection cost include but are not limited to: The item is as advertised in line with the description/name provided. If the item is correctly described but is different on the photo a fee is required (see point 8.a), The item(s) has been ordered in error, The item(s) is no longer required, The best before dates on the item are as advertised on the item page, The return of box/bundle deals (see point 10).
- If you wish to make a return but are not willing to pay the collection charge, you are welcome to arrange a collection through a third party. Please be aware however of the following terms, before arranging this:
- Click Marketplace will provide a refund for items returned, however Click Marketplace reserves the right to refuse refund of the returns charges paid.
- Click Marketplace reserves the right to refuse a refund if the returned item(s) is damaged or undelivered, when a third party is used.
- The courier will attempt delivery on 3 separate occasions if delivery is failed, after which it is returned back to our warehouse
- If an order is returned due to failed delivery attempts, the customer is welcome to choose whether to have the order redelivered or refunded
- Redelivered - it is the customers responsibility to pay a new delivery charge before re delivery can be made. Click Marketplace reserves the right to redeliver an order without a new delivery charge being paid
- Refunded - Click Marketplace reserves the right to refund the goods of the order, but not the delivery charges
- The courier may return an order due to damages, in which case Click Marketplace will contact the customer once the order is returned with the options available.
- If the order is returned either failed or damaged, the customer must get in touch with the action that they wish to take within 2 weeks of being informed of the return. If no reply is received within 2 weeks Click Marketplace reserves the right to cancel the order and credit this to the customer account. The credit can be refunded up to 60 days after being issued.
- If you are unhappy with products in bundle boxes, we will provide a refund for the box however it must be returned in full at the customer expense first.
- Boxes are over packed in order to compensate for any errors or damages, so the customer is required to fulfil the collection charge for the item in full before this can be arranged.
- Click Marketplace reserves the right to refuse a refund if the box is not returned in full.
- All discount codes include an expiry date; each code will have individual terms and conditions advertised when provided.
- Click Marketplace reserves the right to refuse a code after the expiry date has passed or to honour this, or to renew/replace a code after this has expired.
- Click Marketplace reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this reward scheme without prior notice.
- Click Marketplace reserves the right to terminate any affiliate accounts without prior notice
- Click Marketplace reserves the right to change the amounts credited per recommendation without prior notice
- Only one referral per house hold is allowed
- Referrals may not be made from locations deemed to be contradictory to Click Marketplace business aims.
- Click Marketplace is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to this website.
- The Click Marketplace Recommend a Friend scheme is open to all Click Marketplace customers except employees (or members of their families) of Click Marketplace, or anyone professionally connected with this reward scheme.
- Referrals not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- By providing the email address of the friend (the referee), you (the referrer) confirm that you have the consent of the referee to provide that email address so that we may contact the referee in conjunction with this marketing promotion.
- You will be identified in the subject matter of the email to let your friend know that you initiated the sending of the email to them.
- Credits are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Participants in this reward scheme agree to take part in any publicity in connection with this promotion.
- The following order outcomes will result in referrers not receiving credits. They include cancelled orders, orders that cannot be delivered, orders to existing customers, orders to existing delivery address or fraudulent claims.
- Credits will be able to be used when the referrer has over £5 of credit. Credit will be capped at £250 and no more referral credits will be issued whilst they are at the upper limit
- Affiliate credit must be manually applied to orders at the checkout.
- Affiliate credit will be awarded only when orders are placed within 3 months of the referred account being registered.
- All RRP's are verified using a comparison site and are correct at the time of listing.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
Competitions & Prize Draws
- Winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries and will be advised according to the terms of each competition. Winners will then have a maximum of 72 hours in which to make contact with Click Marketplace via social media, telephone or email. If no contact is made within this time period, a redraw will take place and the new winner advised. Any promotion on social media is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram unless expressed otherwise.